Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 97

And so we are ready to move again... Perhaps we should open a removal company one day or a packing/ unpacking service! At least it gives us a chance to have yet another clear out... It's amazing what junk we can accumulate in just a few weeks. 

In school we finished reading The Snow Queen, prompted to see how it compared to the movie 'Frozen'. And then spent a while decorating some eggs. My egg-blowing attempt was a disaster so ended up hard boiling them after all and since half the box was already cracked there weren't a lot left! A second attempt required after the move I think. 

Ali

Partially moved into a new apartment. Lots more room, but what a pain trying to clear everything after 4 weeks on the 4th floor. Kids have been great moving a few items at a time and enjoying the potential of fun and well mannered frolicks on the 10th floor.

Somewhat knackered at present. Whole family went down to Block 21 and I went on to the gym. Ran for an hour, which I have not done for a fair few decades. My legs are not happy with me.


Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment