Friday 28 March 2014

Day 79

A day of partial of frustration with NU policies and management. Felt like I was telling my boss what he should be doing. I wouldn't mind but he is a full professor and I am not. Think I still have a problem with egotism and unrealistic equality. And of course the university is young. Repeat to fade. Really must figure out a plan of action of surviving this situation. I am not yet ready to return to Brighton Uni. Was also slightly disappointed when analysing some images that my graphene oxide samples did not have single atoms of caesium covering the surface. Only took me 2 hours to figure that out.

Had a visit from my family for lunch which was great. And also had a lads evening with Matthias and Harry Potter (Prisoner of Azkaban).

Not writing much this evening. Just got back from a run of the stairs and trying not to be sick.

It's the weekend and hoping for uninterrupted sleep tonight. Roast chicken tomorrow!

Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment